Dot-Matrix Printer Repair, Service, Sales & Maintenance Contracts
In London & Throughout UK
Dot matrix printing, sometimes called impact matrix printing, is a computer printing process in which ink is applied to a surface using a relatively low-resolution dot matrix for layout. A dot-matrix printer is also known as an impact matrix printer.
While inkjet, laser, thermal barcode, similar technologies took over dot-matrix market decades ago, there is a still a market for dot-matrix printers and still new models are released.
Some of the leading dot matrix printer manufacturers includes Epson, OKI, Tally-Genicom, Seiko, Printronix, Panasonic, Star, Lexmark and many more.
Euroland IT Services, multivendor service provider, trading since 2002, specialise in dot matrix printer repair, service, sales, relocation, disposal and maintenance contracts upto 10 years old in London and throughout UK.
So why use Euroland IT Services for your dot matrix printer repair?
- Established since 2002.
- Multivendor Service Provider.
- Local Trained & Certified Engineers.
- National Coverage.
- Most Dot-Matrix Models Repaired & Serviced.
- Ad-Hoc Repair Service & Maintenance Contracts.
- Printhead & Platen Roller Supplies
- Printhead & Ribbon Supplies.
- New & Refurbished Printers and Parts Sales.
- Global Parts Sourcing.