Why regular Printer Maintenance is important for any business?
Every business has its printing needs in one way or another ; if it’s to do with printing invoices, orders, quotations , presentations etc. Imagine you have an important client presentation to print and the deadline to send the presentation is by end of the day ; half way through the day, the printer goes down showing an error of paper jam; jam gets removed , but printer still shows jam, you don’t know what to do next, every one is in panic, as the time is running out and eventually you contact office manager to get it resolved. The office manager searches for printer repair organisations, but none of the companies have availability of engineers to fix the printer sameday, due to that , you and your company miss the deadline , as well as an important opportunity for the business.
If the company had the regular preventive printer maintenance, this incident may not have happened and if printer maintenance contracts was in place, then office manager would just have rang the service company and they would have sent the engineer to repair the printer sameday, which would have helped to send the presentation within the timeframe and also have captured new opportunity for the business.
Why choose Euroland IT services for printer maintenance & printer maintenance contracts?
- 12+ years of experience in the printer repairs and maintenance.
- Nationwide onsite coverage.
- Local experienced, trained and certified engineers.
- Sameday & Next business day response.
- Affordable rates
- Out of warranty repairs, service & maintenance contracts.
- All makes & models covered.
- Regular Preventative printer maintenance to avoid down time.
- Printer maintenance contracts including all labour, travel and service spare parts and excluding all consumables.
- Cost per copy managed print service contracts including all labour, travel, service spare parts and all consumables.
- Loan machine provided subject to provision of the contract.
We repair, service and maintain includes some of the leading manufacturer brands in the industry like HP, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, OKI, Canon, Xerox, Samsung, Konica-Minolta, kyocera, Ricoh, Panasonic, Olivetti, Develop, UTAX, Fujitsu, IBM, Kodak, Zebra, TEC, Sharp, Printronix, Datamax, Intermec, Citizen & Tally.
So act today before your printer goes down, have regular preventative printer maintenance and the printer maintenance contracts in place rather than late, by calling sales team at Euroland IT services on 0203 209 6002.